Monday, May 19, 2008

Ravenclaw House Quiz


Good Morning Ravenclaw!! Unfortunately our dear Prefect, Wisteria, has taken ill and saw fit to visit Madam Pomfrey in the infirmary. Before she decided to head upstairs, Wisteria left this week's House Quiz to my charge. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will be to complete the following cryptogram. Once you have deciphered the code it should be posted to your blog. All Ravenclaws that decipher and post the code before 11:59 p.m. EST on Saturday, May 24th are eligible to have their name thrown into the Sorting Hat. One name will be drawn at random, and that lucky Ravenclaw will win this weeks prize.

Good Luck Ravenclaws!!!

Thanks to Ophelia and Agatha A. for pointing out my error in the first line. The code for the 2nd to last letter in the last word of the first line should be:

Sorry about that everyone! Thanks for keeping me on my toes!!

3 comments:

Agatha Vablatsky said...

Is there a mistake in the first line? I think I solved it but I think that the second-to-last letter in the first line isn't what it should be for the word before the question mark to be spelled correctly.

Ophelia said...

I got the same thing. I emailed Minee.

Unknown said...

There might be...It was darn early. LOL! :) I'll check it... Thanks guys!