Sunday, May 4, 2008

Daily Prophet, Issue 2

Hello, everyone!

We only have a little less than a week to go before the swap begins. I can definitely feel the excitement in the air. The halls are bustling with activitiy! Please make sure that you use this time to get acquainted with each other. I've already read some interesting stories on the blogs of new and returning students. Your house will not receive points for blogging until the swap begins, but you might as well begin your blogging regimen now.

Early House Points
You can earn some early House points by writing up an advertisement on your muggle blogs. You must include a link to the Main HSKS Site and the HSKS 5 logo. The idea is that we'll be able to attract more muggles to the swap if they read your blogs.

Almost a Full House
I will continue to keep track of the House numbers in the post below this one. It is exciting to see the evenness of the House numbers. This will ensure that Quidditch will truly be exciting this term!

Dueling Club
You will be able to sign up for the Dueling Club one week after the swap begins. Please see the Dueling Club page for more information on what this activity entails.


Announcement Mail
Please see the link to the left. I am asking that everyone joins this mailing list, which I will use to make school-wide announcements. A few of you have already joined - thank you! Now the rest of you must follow suit.

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Headmistress, I've signed up for announcements and posted an ad on my muggle journal. I'm counting down to when term starts!

Lady Felula the Forgetful said...

I posted on my muggle blog as well! Let's get a-knittin'!