I worked the graveyard job Tuesday night (switched with someone), went to the day job yesterday, walked into my house after coming home last night and promptly fell asleep for the next 11 hours!!! Of course, I woke up twice to go to the restroom, but can you believe it??? And in the middle of the week too! So, as I prepare to go back to work I figured that I must get the specifications out to the Dueling Club if nothing else this morning. Don't forget! The pattern will not be released until next week. Today is only for the tools.
Hat Bracket Tools
- Size 4.50mm/Us size 7-16 inch circular knitting needle
- plus dpns in same size or a long circular if doing magic loop method
- Adjust needle sizes if necessary to obtain gauge
4-5 stitches per inch
- 100 gm sock yarn. Fleece Artist's Merino Sock yarn suggested, but not mandatory. Any sock yarn with 28-30 stitch gauge is fine.
- 1 set of 2.5 mm double-pointed needles.
- Stitch holder
32 stitches, unstretched, across 4 inches/10cm in K3 P1 rib
Note: I am adding two more names to the sock bracket. Sign ups for the Dueling Club are closed.
Laeita Khandylle Haxloeffen-Bharnoell and Abigail Zinerva