Monday, June 23, 2008

Three Cheers for Headmistress Wartbobble!

I would like to take this opportunity to say "Thank You" to our wonderful Headmistress. I think we all need to take a little step back and look at this swap for what it really is.... A lot of fun. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of work that goes into organizing and maintaining something like this. And, keep in mind, she does it all on her own time!!! This isn't her job you know, this is something she's created for FUN. This is my second HSKS swap, and I'm having a lot of fun, I hope that the rest of you are too. Soooo, THREE CHEERS FOR HEADMISTRESS WARTBOBBLE! Thank you so much, you are doing a great job!!!

Oh, and for the record, we didn't get snitch-release clues during the last swap, we just got the release time..... and besides, the headmistress did say that this Quidditch round would be different from the last. So, relax people, it's just a game. :)

6 comments:

Morgana Black said...

I agree!

Unknown said...

I don't remember us getting clues in HSKS3 either.

Gryffinitter said...

I am having a Fantastic time, headmistress! Quidditch, SPEW, DA, Feasts, common rooms - we have so much we can do here! Hurrah for Headmistress Wartbobble!

Belladonna Boomslang

Stuart said...

Hear hear!

Lavender Diggory said...

Cheers and butterbeers to all!

Penelope of Flitwick said...

Yes Yes three cheers!