Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2nd Gryffindor House Quiz!!


It's time for the 2nd Gryffindor House Quiz!


HOUSE QUIZ

Unscramble the words below:

1. onihexp________________
2. nro________________
3. mayr________________
4. seelway________________
5. hrigda________________
6. ifdynrrgof________________
7. dawn________________
8. oshawrgt________________
9. busnim________________
10. bdulodeerm________________
11. bydob________________
12. bugmrdie________________
13. emionehr________________
14. rhayr________________
15. arkreech________________
16. riissu________________
17. dootvlemr________________
18. ptrote________________
19. hwgedi________________
20. ebtahlkclso________________

Please be sure to submit your answers to you blog by midnight on Saturday!
I will be checking on Sunday and will post the winner on Tuesday!
Good Luck!!

4 comments:

Kari Lu Cowell said...

Woo Hoo! :) I finished. Some of them were doozies!

Laeita Khandylle Haxloeffen-Bharnoell said...

I have all but #20, but I'm working on it...

Gryffinitter said...

I have them all - going to blog to post!
Belladonna Boomslang

Penelope of Flitwick said...

I am almost done. You are right 20 is a doozie