Saturday, June 21, 2008

Snitch Release Time

Hello, everyone!

I have vasilated about what time I will be releasing the Snitch. I think in all of HSKS this will only be the second Sunday release.

I know that at least one person requested an early time because she will be getting on a plane later in the day, but many of us will be at church or sitting around boiling in the heat during the time that I had set earlier. I myself will be at church between the hours of 8:30 am PST and 11 am. So, at the risk of upsetting the masses I will be changing the release time for round two once again, and this will be final.

12 p.m. PST

3 p.m. EST

8 p.m. London

6 comments:

Quinn said...

Thanks for the update!

SinKnitty said...

oh good now I won't have to get up early to play, but if it means less people will be playing because they are at church I am willing to get up as early as I have to to get that snitch. Hmmm I sound like a Slytherin.

Lavender Diggory said...

I can also sleep in!! THANK YOU!!

Jantine said...

Woot! Now I can play as well! I was afraid I wasn't able to bacause I have to work today, but now I'll be home.

Michelle said...

Noon? Shoot. Ravenclaws, I may not be able to be here for the release. :(

Ang said...

I'll be able to sub for Andromache, 'Claws... Lets get our claws in that Snitch!