Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slytherin House Quiz Winner and New Task

Good Morning Ladies,


The winner of the second Slytherin House Quiz issssssss


Lavender Diggory-Dolohov


Congratulations Lavender! Your prize will be winging its way to you shortly!


Next House quiz is as follows.


My spoiler, Daisy Finnigan, has given me a new sssssssnake for the pit! Your task is to come up with a name for him. Each one of you will submit a name by Sunday evening, 9pm EST. I will take the names sumbitted and post a poll on my blog. The winning name will be the winner of the 3rd Slytherin House Quiz!


Here is a picture of our new friend!



5 comments:

Lavender Diggory said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!! Thank you!

Lavender Diggory said...

I submit his name to be: Crucio!

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

How about Sal (it's short of Salazar. I like Sal the Snake for some reason :-D

Daisy Finnigan said...

lol glad you like the snake! I can't wait to see what you Slytherins come up with for names!

Bella Shacklebolt said...

I am newly addicted to webkinz and this snake is awesome. My nomination is for Slippery Sly.