Sunday, June 22, 2008

some thoughts...

First of all, congrats Selena

Honestly, I'm a bit pissed now, I had expected to be an explanation how the hunting would go this time. Just a sentence in the post about the release time would have been enough to let us all know if there were hints again or if we had to randomly look for the snitch. And I have waited for a prompt that the snitch was released, like last time.

So, please, tell us next time in advance how the rules are.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not pissed because Hufflepuff found the snitch and not Slytherin, the hunting was just no fun this time and as this is a game, it is supposed to be fun. I can't be the only one to feel like this

6 comments:

Penelope of Flitwick said...

I think we were all a little confussed but that is what makes it fun. Now I have more time to put my kit together :)

Lizzie Wychwood said...

I enjoyed the anticipation and the excitement at the release time, and seeing all the camaraderie on the main blog. And now I have a better idea of what is expected (ie don't make assumptions) I can't wait for the next match.

Penelope of Flitwick said...

me either we will be on top of our game huh!

SinKnitty said...

Yes it's nice to know when the game starts. When you play quiditch there is a blow of the whistle.

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

I think we all feel this way..it is what it is though...Not much we can do about it. just get ready for next round and find the snitch!

Ang said...

While I appreciate the announcement of the rerelease, I want to make a few points as well.

1. Last round was the first time in two swaps that I felt we worked together as House teams and really found a sense of camaraderie. We ENJOYED the game instead of being angry about the way it was played.

2. Last time I enjoyed losing because the game itself was fun. This time I feel just like I did a few times last term, as though the odds were stacked.

3. I am glad things will be redone, but I wish that didn't have to be the case. I just felt like it was a shame to ditch a good way to play and reintroduce the hurt and angry feelings that were so prevalent around snitch release last term. This is supposed to be a game, yes. Well, aren't games supposed to be fun?