Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Missing Kits

As you know, the final day to mail your kit to your spoilee was July 25. I am aware that there are a few kits currently in the process of being delivered by owls. If you have NOT yet received your kit from your spoiler, I would appreciate knowing as soon as possible so I can follow up. If you have mailed your kit but have not provided the delivery confirmation number, please get it to Lavender Ackerly or me immediately so we can cross you off the list. If you haven't yet mailed your kit, it is imperative that you contact me right away and let me know when you expect to mail.

We are really hoping that we won't need to send out angel kits. This has been such a fun term at Hogwarts. Let's not ruin it by not living up to the responsibilities each of us assumed when we enrolled.

No comments: